View Single Post
Old 08-23-06, 09:48 AM   #19
ILL GEE
ILL GRAMMATIX... any other questions?

IP:

hmmm... i don't know... i've definitely heard better shyt from the both of you... it was aiight but didn't really hold my attention too much...

to me it just seems like y'all kinda threw this together... you mesh well but i didn't feel as if y'all put enough of yaselves into it...

beat was ok.. deffo an underground vibe..

apexx... liked that sesame street shyt and the more money in an hour line...lol... quality is straight as usual... a tad loud but not bad at all... i agree with not knowing where the hook started at first but if ya really listen to it... the flow is a lil different on the hook than the actual verses

trip...

been a while man... we still gotta get a collab poppin one day... i liked ya flow on this one better than apexx's for some reason... but with that said... you slacked off on ya quality... it seemed like you had too much of an effect on ya vocals which kinda threw off the track a lil bit... lyrics were cool...

all in all... this was an ok track... i'd like to hear y'all do sumn deeper where you can showcase ya emotion... drop some "knowledge like a scholar" on RV...lol... especially Apexx... you always thinking outside the box and be on some real trivial shyt in the lounge... put that shyt in a track and you and trip would most likely kill it

but yo... lemme know what y'all think of budget baller....it's in my sig...lol

ps... apexx... we gotta pop one off too... long overdue man!

CLICK DA SIGGY

"real recognize real but still others remain jaded
believing bullshit accounts of how "so-and-so" made it
there's a formula for gimmick emcees that are over-rated:
wackness created... payola paid it... and radio overplayed it"
Send a message via AIM to ILL GEE Send a message via Yahoo to ILL GEE   Reply With Quote