View Single Post
Old 06-24-06, 08:59 PM   #32
babegurl1814
Flyweight

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apexx
So......what have you proven exactly? I already know a fAst Track is $100 now. I own one. You still hane't shown me wher eyou saw PROTOOLS for $100, like you said you did. oh wait I see now...since the Fast track sellf for $100, you took that to mean you get protools for ANOTHER $100 when you buy a Fast track - which is what you said, buy a fast track, get Protools for $100 - so that's $200.

Now you're sayin just buy a fast track and "get a prirated version" of protools which you can't do. Of course, since you're knowledgable on what you're talking about, you obviously know that Protools has a hardware key that's unpassable. Right? So how'd you get this magical "Protools" that you claim to have? You'd be the first person most likely in the whole world that has a pirated version of Protools.

But I'll play along and give you more rope to hang your self.

Show me where exactly you got a working version of Protools that you originally said we could pay $100 for, and now you claim you can get it free.

Your suggestions are getting more and more foolish with each post. First you can get Protools for $100 when you buy a Fast Track, then you say you need a fast track + Protools M-powered in order to have "protools" then you retract that statement and say you buy the fast track for $100 and you have to find a priated version of Protools which is non-existant based on how the new protools works. Then you say you can buy the fast track then go pay full price ($350) for protools.

Any other story-changes? Umm...you're an official on what exactly? Making an ass of your self?

BTW, if you pay 350 for Protools you are a jackass. You can get Protools for $250 OR LESS brand new. But.....based on how on point you've been so far, I can see that you obviously knew that.....

dumb ass airhead. Your yap is misleading people that what you're saying is either A: true or B: right.

go to Rapbattles .com and ask opey he has a pirated version that cracks the pro tools hardware key wow at your ignorance
he runs that pirated version of pro tools he even gave it to me