View Single Post
Old 08-03-06, 07:39 PM   #51
King Solo
Skadoosh!

IP:

Voted For: Wordz Ahgod

Man, stanza... you are still trying too hard to maintain a structure in your verse. I get that you've been away for a time, but the style that Wordz has got down is a growing one and is more appealing nowadays. Your verse just seemed too structured. And you were forcing some of your wordplay which downplayed the overall hard-hitting aspect of your verse. Some of the concepts was played to, and mostly the punches weren't really direct punches. They were generic statements like with the first bar. And that is what let your verse down in my opinion.

Wordz, I see you still elevating. Definitely on the come-up. You had some decent lines, but before I comment on some... let me "E-SLAP" you for dropping a fucking COME/CUM line. That shit is mad played. The wonderland punch was aight.. and the one about him having no job was cool. The wording could be better and you are lucky that I ignored the fact that you accidentally put "at all" at the end of the 2nd line which actually makes it not rhyme. Overall, your verse was mediocre.. you didn't really try but you had a couple of nice punches. You still need more elevation, but you definitely took this battle.

V/ - Wordz Ahgod

Now, RTF you motherfucker. Just peep the battle statistics and search my name like I did for you. Vote on either one of the two open battles I got.