View Single Post
Old 03-05-08, 12:17 PM   #45
∆ P E X X
Engineer / Club Promoter

IP:

OMB, fortunately for me, her parents are paying for the wedding. which is great because we're getting married at a wine vineyard.

SPuL, I planned to propose at Cheesecake Factory, but she wanted to go to "O.G." (Olive Garden), and since it was her birthday I took her exactly where she wanted. I basically transplanted the Cheesecake plan to Olive Garden, I knew I wanted to propose just after we ordered desert, and sure enough, we put in the desert order, and I took her by both hands, looked her in her eyes and told her everything she means to me and all the ways she changed my life and said "that's why I have a question to ask you". I stood up out of the booth, got down on one knee, took the ring out my pocket, and asked her by her full name, first middle and last, will you marry me. tears were welling up in her eyes and all that man, and I swear for that sliver of a fraction in time, the moment she said "yes" was the happiest moment of my life man. I gotta admit it does feel good. And its only now starting to hit me.

I Turn Rappers into Legends
Welcome to the Business world.

www.soundclick.com/apexx
^Make no mistake about it, the boy is a fuckin BEAST^

The Rush Ent.

Send a message via AIM to ∆ P E X X Send a message via MSN to ∆ P E X X Send a message via Yahoo to ∆ P E X X   Reply With Quote