View Single Post
Old 10-08-06, 03:39 PM   #2
Enygma
O.wning Y.ou D.aily

IP:

First And Foremost....BLACK MAGIK MAKES BOMB ASS BEATS!!!!!!

Aight....secondly, Triple's voice and flow fits well on these types of tracks. Ironically, the low notes that Triple tries to hit are off and the higher ones are on. His verse was on point though.

B Magik's verse is nice too. Doesn't sound as animated as he usually does. Kinda takes away from it to me, but I can see others liking this version of B more on this track. Lyrics are hot though.

Ike comes in nice with the flow. Lyrics are cool too. A little more animated than B Magik.

I'm liking the track as a whole, and I think all three of you guys did a great job, but it's just not my kind of track. I can pick apart little things, but that would just be tedious. I think you guys hit the exact type of track you were going for and did it well.....good fucking job!

Now on another note, you got three tight ass emcees right here.......do another track with energy....lol.

And sorry for not giving you credit on your beat I used last time right away Sam.......