View Single Post
Old 11-28-05, 12:48 AM   #8
Willa
Bann The Deed NOT The Breed

IP:

i used to believe in god until something really tragic happened to my aunt then i was like who the fuckl would do this to someone if you had the powere to stop it wouldnt you? the hurricane katrina wtf gods fucked if he does exist
ok intro i think the vocals could be upped a little
first verse is good cool lyrics alot of lyrics that i could relate to with the fater shit good verse
2nd verse love the dubs on this verse emotion was alot better loved this verse the best probably greeeeeeeat emotion
3rd verse love the army perspective that hits home for me love the slavery line america is all about money but so is everywhere else lol
outro i can bare3ly hear what ur saying though i know the little prayer thing up that a little bit
overall kick ass track i will def be voting this featured alot of wht u said hit home for me props on this only complaint was the intro and outro could be upped a little i am def looking forward to les track the other side of teh story

props on this prob the best track ive heard on the net as far as me being able to relate to the lyrics props im kinda happy i had to d/l this ill def be playing it

O.Y.D.