View Single Post
Old 11-28-05, 01:13 AM   #10
∆ P E X X
Engineer / Club Promoter

IP:

LE & IG thanks to BOTH of you for some honest feedback. I feel where you're both coming from in "god must exist" and yeah, I DO believe in a higher being, but I also believe, if we're "made in his image" then we're meant to be gods, and independant, not reliant. The things that happen daily is why I said god isn't here. Not that there isn't one.

Oh BTW, this IS the response track lol. I used to be just liek you guys, all gung-ho and a believer and what not AFTER I originally doubted, but then reality struck once again. Contradictions all throughout the bible, the savage shit that happens to people on the daily, it just dosen't add up. An omnipotent being would be able to be proven without a doubt. Besides, "God" might have died eons ago. If "he" had to rest after 6-days work, he's obviously not immortal. How coulda "god" need to rest?? The shit just don't add up man.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Will S.Unyu
I know God exists because if it didnt, alot WORSE things would be happening.

like what? If god is still present, why is it anyone can walk into a Church right now, rob the priest, rape a nun, and shoot both of them in their face while they beg for god to help them? Where's god for them?

But thanks for the feedback guys! lol.

I Turn Rappers into Legends
Welcome to the Business world.

www.soundclick.com/apexx
^Make no mistake about it, the boy is a fuckin BEAST^

The Rush Ent.

Send a message via AIM to ∆ P E X X Send a message via MSN to ∆ P E X X Send a message via Yahoo to ∆ P E X X   Reply With Quote