Thread: my sisters baby
View Single Post
Old 05-26-10, 11:49 PM   #13
Cola
Pushin it....

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by _Talksic_
to mad dog i know how the shots work,but not all are good,and some are needed they just need to fix the shit...
and coke, first off fuck mainstream media especially fox news,they have no credibilty to talk about whatever those racist fucks talk about,and second every daycare my sister has worked at says the same thing,give them the shots they have to have and not the ones with mercury,and my sister says her daughter hasnt been the same sence the shots,besides looking like a mutant,she balls her head off all the time now,and she said she see's simalar things in kids after they get their shots and shes been doing daycare for 5 years takes mandatory classes on it and ect... and my sister said u dont have a choice to take the mercury out,well at least were im from..and probly many other places.

well, i have a daughter who is 2. So i do realize that yes, the shots will make your child sick, for about 2-3 weeks, they have symptoms...thats becuase their getting a flu pumped into their body. Which is a GREAT way to allow your immune system to build up, becuase other wise we would have no immune system if we never got sick. Now if your neice doesn't get better after that amount of time. Yes, something is not reacting correctly in her body from the shot. But otherwise, i really think you guys are overreacted about the shot. I could be wrong, every person, and child is different.

Now heres a question for you, becuase your so opposed to 'shots'

lets say that 1 out of every 10 kids gets sick becuase of the mercury in a shot, (which isn't proven, lets not forget)......why the fuck should we stop giving them these shots. 9/10 is a pretty good ratio compared to just letting the entire world get sick, and having only 1/10 survive these nasty, horrible, virus's. Is it really worth it?

Destroyin Tricks on the Daily