View Single Post
Old 05-03-05, 11:27 AM   #6
Its a me.. Mario
Bone is gay.

IP:

Wow very good from both of you here... i deffintly should have entered this shit...

Emotion: Both of you had very good emotion in your pieces... each was different and very well put together but i am going to have to give this catagory to flow due to his emotion just drawing me in more and it seemed that his emotion was deeper and more felt...

Imagery: Once again a very close catagory but im going to have to give this to flow aswell due to his being more well constructed and his imagery was simply amazing and just painted the picture of the story as i was reading it throughout my mind... very good both of you

Structure: Both had very good structre and evened out lines... but i liked the way that flow wrote his piece and centered it... it just looked better to me

Creativity: This is a tie... both of you had different approaches to the topic and was two different views on things... very good work both of you with the way you chose what to write about

Vocabulary: Both of you guys had some good vocabulary but nothign was really outstanding and had me reaching for a dictionary... so with that said i would have to say this is a tie aswell due to the fact that both of you guys hd good vocab but nothing really that great

Overall Vote: My vote goes to flow for his emotion aswell as his amazing imagery... this was a very good battle and very close even though flow took all the catagorys other then the ones that was tied... it was still a very close battle and would be glad to battle either of you in a topical or poetry battle anytime you guys want...

props to both of you guys very nice pieces..

Paid