View Single Post
Old 08-13-04, 06:44 PM   #6
TURBAN
Banned: Cheating

IP:

keep the tracks ends near i'm still holding on , sitting on leather ,and rolling the wood, as we hear we forget to see what really goes on, you'd rather go around running your mouth with out havin the peace that gave you wut you thought you could have , and what ever you need we gots it all , cuz you i been to the over seas seen amsterdam smoked there trees , rents is doctors so i'm all tied up england , newyork all with in a month, cant imagine this pic cuz i been there more than once ,walked up the streets middle of the night no one around but me turned the corner found a street corner cop , pardon mon-seuuur ou est le louve? pointed out the directions and i took the trip and walkked til the morning come, dinner at the altitude , for all you who dont know its on the top of the fucking eiffel tower, you standing there with your shoes and socks off while i'm on the tip top , looking at my watch seeing the tick tock with a pin stripped suit on , have my dinner then i'm off , we livin the highlife raise ya glass up