View Single Post
Old 05-16-08, 06:39 PM   #16
SUPERVILLAIN
~SAINT SINNER~

IP:

Voted For: Intangible

intangible > desipio

tanj...
you barely pulled this one off bro. i pretty much gave you the win because a couple of your lines were a bit more memorable. your flow was cool, but overall, your verse was generally hit or miss. in the future, try not to self glorify at all in your bars...unless you're able to hit dude with something back in each line...because it could hurt you in the long run. i've lost some of my earlier battles over that shit. lol. also, get rid of the "//" after each line and work on your structure a little bit.

des...
pretty simple drop my man. no hate, but i wasnt really entertained. i can see that you got some potential...but i didnt notice that "eye of the tiger" (hunger) that i dig when peepin' battles. either i want to laugh out loud sometime during the battle...and/or i want to leave the thread with a memorable line burned into my skull. so, work on your flow, sharpen up your punches (you're close) and straighten out that structure of yours.

best line of the battle:
I got the ratchet too, I'm bout to leave this snitches game in a blunder//
Rockin' WNBA Jerseys only time you get a bitches name and number//

keep the front lines alive my fellow battlecats...

...s.v., c.s.

QUESTION: Is it even possible to improve upon perfection???
ANSWER: CRHYME SINDICATE

"I remember this one time I thought I was wrong........but I was mistaken." -Unknown

R.I.P. Jonathan "ONE MAN BAND/TERUMOTO" Nigro. Goodbye brother. God bless the dead. One love.