View Single Post
Old 09-23-06, 08:43 AM   #2
La Cosa Nostra
Bangs like bikini attol

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by T ha Q
Come in and sit.

Ask me anything you've ever wanted to know about Jesus, Christianity, or even my walk with God. Please, be respectful or I won't acknowlede the question. If I don't know an answer off-hand, I will pray and/or RESEARCH the answer for you.

Holla

Dope thread..

I got a few questions for you...

I guess to begin, I dont mind your religion at all. I class it as one of the better religions on the market (reletivly speaking), however there are but a few rather, annoying dogmatic views I see that modern christians for the most part, still go to considerable lengths to protect.

I have to ask, are you REALLY of the opinion that a middle eastern man named Yeshua Bin Yosef concieved roughly 2000 years ago that lived till his 30's and roamed the lands preaching against shitty dogmatic beliefs in the jewish church is actually infact the 'one and only' devine son of god walking the earth using a mere human being as an avatar?

Do you seriously believe this so-called 'deity' somehow...........died for our sins?

What sins did he die for?

I was un-aware that before christ got offed by the romans the world was in a completly different state of existance where none of our sins were forgiven and we all went to hell. Remember that the age of man has been going for well over 60,000 years (long before judaism). What do you suspect all those poor people did before 'Jesus Christ' came along?

Heres the thing. I dissagree that christ in any way shape or form, died for our sins. I dissagree that christ was a deity.

I believe it is more probable that Yeshua Bin Yosef was simply a highly influencial human 'prophet' that your religion has chosen to idolise to the point where you actually pray to jesus as though he was god himself. Surly this in itself goes against your religious laws of not praying to idols, figurativly speaking. Jesus is an idol.

I have come to the logical conclusion, that christianity, while primarily it is a half decent jewish sect, has some serious flaws in its exhadurated view of a human prophet and its dogmatic inability to recognise there is no one true religion. I havnt really even scraped the surface of the problems of christianity. But I understand you cant answer everything....

So just address the points I've put forward and maybe I'll write more at a later time.