View Single Post
Old 12-09-10, 10:12 AM   #42
King Solo
Skadoosh!

IP:

Just checked some of the first posts.

I agree that Bruce Lee is in no way the greatest fighter to ever live, I've never thought he was. But, I honestly think he would obliterate Mike Tyson. Mike Tyson was a beast in his prime, but he only had enough steam in him to go for so long, that's why he just used to pound the shit out of his opponents because if you took him for so long he would have no stamina.

That said, Bruce Lee was one of the quickest and most nimble fighters of his time. Both in their prime fighting each other, I see Bruce Lee dancing around Tyson and slapping his face with some of those quick kicks. Let's not forget, Bruce Lee could kick just as fast as he could punch. And if you've ever watched one of Bruce Lee's video/dvd's of him training... you would know he could generate so much force in one of his kicks.

And I don't care how much of a steroid beast you think Tyson was in his prime, nobody is taking a full powered bruce lee kick and not seriously feeling the pain of it.