View Single Post
Old 02-04-05, 07:45 PM   #5
....Gone....
I walk & walk over you

IP:

Watch how i flip this kid like gymnastics, with my verbal punches full of taktik, make an bloody art out of you, call me an verbal craftmens
My punches like twister i create havoc, your Punches fake like plastic, if i told you "man your dope" sorry fam i was being totally sarcastic
The Jury make ya limp, then your crew can say "we some pimps" Throw punches full of water, so yall can fall and slip, get step on and mark by our tiimbs
with an trampoline still cant touch my rim, You cant knock me out in a flash dont have that much film, cant hold my bars, my dick the only thing you grip
Like jimmy neutron my explosive punches we'll give you brain blast, Your illness still in a egg it aint gonna hatch, Get sun burns by my hot illness rash
I got some triple 'd's" You'll get rush back, take your record and split it in half, cut your stomach so you wont digest sickness like an mathematical fract (fraction)
invektive, can hook his punches on a speaker, still won't be "blast effective" i'll be spit quick audio shit soon, try to listen and you'll get EAR-RECTUM
Merked seven herbs you next on my collection, going against an poet, you'll get merk expression, call me your father cause your mother couldnt teach u a lesson

The last line, meaning his mother=nice=born with nice get it?