View Single Post
Old 02-05-05, 03:33 PM   #6
N.Tavarez
the medicine man

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Invektive
his heads swelling he's amped, mista compelling G's pants, dude thinks he's the spelling bee champ
his elevating be clamped, hella hating b's stance, his rhymes stay never raising...leave ramped \
decnt multis...decnt punches
this fags authenticly wack, in fact simply he's that, flow is rougher than a hags pimply back
i know dun mimic me fast, ho's done gimmicked heaved ass, on no run so fo' fun he's clinically smashed
.not really felling this line........
verbally blasted 'n' ragged, herb'll be shattered 'n' smashed, lyrics stink faggot, a maggot just gagged
i do it lackless n mash, he movin trash shit n brags, dude..your crew is threw....sooth past shit n rap
no not really felling either because it sounds forced
hints ta fiftys dub shit, devours words witha empty stomach, powers herbs mistas simply rubbish
hate me he praising club hits, amazing he mainly love dicks, u too young...i proclaiming you reigning rub a dub shit

i dont really know what you are trying to say here........but overall ya verse needed more substance not just multis

Watch how i flip this kid like gymnastics, with my verbal punches full of taktik, make an bloody art out of you, call me an verbal craftmens
My punches like twister i create havoc, your Punches fake like plastic, if i told you "man your dope" sorry fam i was being totally sarcastic
good opener..decent punch, good multis
The Jury make ya limp, then your crew can say "we some pimps" Throw punches full of water, so yall can fall and slip, get step on and mark by our tiimbs
with an trampoline still cant touch my rim, You cant knock me out in a flash dont have that much film, cant hold my bars, my dick the only thing you grip
not sure were the multies are with this one..kinda lost me but 1st line decnt

Like jimmy neutron my explosive punches we'll give you brain blast, Your illness still in a egg it aint gonna hatch, Get sun burns by my hot illness rash
I got some triple 'd's" You'll get rush back, take your record and split it in half, cut your stomach so you wont digest sickness like an mathematical fract (fraction)
pretty good line...i understood what u meant...
invektive, can hook his punches on a speaker, still won't be "blast effective" i'll be spit quick audio shit soon, try to listen and you'll get EAR-RECTUM
Merked seven herbs you next on my collection, going against an poet, you'll get merk expression, call me your father cause your mother couldnt teach u a lesson
decnt closer good enuff to get you the win but the strucs of both ya verses were a lil confusing...my vote...mista