View Single Post
Old 08-10-08, 03:23 PM   #16
Lil' Wayne
Herb

IP:

lmao at ghostface's vote...
yeah intense battle, i was pretty hype about this one so here's how it went down:
JTRs verse rhymed very well, i'd like to say that first lol he had some nice concepts in there, i was a fan of the klingon line although solo said it was played... although there were some good concepts, i feel like the verse got kinda tedious to read and a bit boring. to me the lines were too simple and i was jumping to the punch in my head. example, the training brah concept was new to me, but as soon as i read those two words im like "yeah i know where this is goin..." i feel like J's wordplay was deso, like the flirt with death line, but it just didnt lead to a hard hitting diss or punch. its good wordplay/play on a popular phrase, but it prolly coulda been done better.
Kirk came pretty hard this week. i have to give it to him, i liked most of his verse. the joshua line was kinda tight and then the bitch fit line just seriously made me die. it recalled me to a big difference between the verse where JTR had some lines about girls not likin kirk. they were just too simple for me like "ima pimp ima pimp" but the punch didnt hit hard whereas kirks girl lines were just... better. i e bitch fit

so ya V/ Kirk for more well connecting punches and wordplay that was dope as well as hard hitting for a diss. tae bows lol