Thread: Sand vs A2Z
View Single Post
Old 06-02-03, 08:21 PM   #14
deacon
I Am The Light

IP:

Alright, my thoughts:

A2Z:
Your piece was nice and to the point. I made this particular topic to possibly bring out some humor and at times you had me laughing which is great.
"For attenton, to be loved, just to be acknowledge, why not praised
Trying not to feel goofy about my body, or the crotch of my pants being raised" AHHH the memories......LOL

Although, you gave me humor, it lacked originality. You were consistent with the whole flow of your words but i had premonitions on what would be said within the following lines of the poem. I think it was a decent written it had its moments but nothing that really caught me off guard. Imagery had its moments and i think thats what saved me from not liking this poem.Overall decent piece with an exception of a few things.If i was going to rate it 1-10 i'd give it a 5..........

Sand:
This was a great piece and you brought new light to my personal ideal on this topic. Awsome imagery and originality.. Your first couple lines really were strong and presented the poem well. The use of a bigger possibility (God/test) than just normal human growth brought alot of depth to this.......I agree human growth is a test---A test of strength from-lust-violence-superiority and soo much more---there really isn't much more i can say on this i think this poem gives us a perfect discription of it's innate meaning--nicely done----i give it a 7.5

last words:Sand will stay in the tournament because he gave a good explination and i understood his motive. Sand will also move on to round 2. Nice job to A2Z though nice piece

-1-