View Single Post
Old 04-07-05, 08:50 PM   #8
FlowIntelligent.
The Epitome Of Greatness

IP:

No im not too quick to judge. I know from experience. I did crimes at an early age but i feel no remorse and i took the consequences that were put before me. People can change but the chance a murderer changes is slim to none, because mentally they do think they have changed, but there's that chance something can trigger an ex murderer to kill again. And when i was in prison for my first 3 months i was with teens that committed murder.. And i heard shit from them that made me feel that if youre that young and feel no remorse for the murder you committed or you dont regret it then the possibility of killing again is extremely high.

Life in jail is inhumane in my eyes. Jail is not a good place and some people glorify it after being in jail saying it wasnt too bad or whatnot and it is that bad and that has nothing to do with violence or jail crimes its how the deps treat you in there. Youre an animal to them, worse than an animal so life in jail to me is worse than death because i would be quick to take the death penalty over life in jail. Its just not worth it.

Send a message via AIM to FlowIntelligent.   Reply With Quote