View Single Post
Old 12-01-03, 08:37 AM   #7
SmokaJoka.
InSaNe KiLlAh

IP:

^i disagree with Habitat's statement.....see...the thing is...nobody gets a chance to help out with RB because a majority of mods and other staff of the site shun those who ask to help and think they are superior because they have the gift of powers....I'am one of the people who asked to help out....i've asked Kalvin, Feeble (who was a complete dick), and many others....all the mods on this site say it's our fault when they won't even let other people pitch in to help because they think they are too dope for them...i've asked to help mod ONLY the front lines cuz alot of shit happens in their that not all mods can catch.....i've pm'ed The End many times to help pitch in money for the site and whatnot (2 or 3 times if i can remember correctly)<<same thing for Kalvin.....but nobody hears me out...so y try to when the only thing i may recieve is being banned for wanting to help???? all the mods are full of themselves...plain and simple....but don't get me wrong....just because i say they are full of themselves and complete assholes to others on the site...DOESN'T mean they didn't do their job.....i personally think that Chrit & Axe E. Um do/did the best mod jobs on this site....(that is from what I see)....so banning The Realist was stupid just because he made a statement talking about either unban Chrit or ban him....that was useless.....unbanning Chrit and giving him back his powers would be pretty helpful....i heard 13th Disciple is banned also....if he is....unbanning him would be a good idea......and for C-Section...i never knew the dude.....but judging by what others say....i say just unban him and don't give him the powers.....so the only person i say u should unban and give back his powers....would be Chrit.....the rest i never saw do their job that much....Realist was active.....but i didn't ever see him do his job but a few times......

peace
4:20