View Single Post
Old 05-23-05, 06:36 PM   #72
SO
I haven't posted yet...

IP:

[QUOTE]I have an alias so I can be in two crews. I run one of the top crews on the site, which is undefeated...(The Establishment) and my friend runs another crew that is getting going so I made another name to join it and help him out in crew battles..(OG) That is my reasoning behind having two names.[/QUOTE]

Oh wow! Now I have officially heard everything. Bro ya got to much time on your hands. Trying getting a girl or something...seriously

[QUOTE]What's your reason for sucking so much cock?[/QUOTE]

LOL, how do I suck so much cock? If I was sucking cock I would be making false statements like "the sorrow is SUCH a good rapper", "no one can beat the sorrow", "the sorrow would kick your ass". Now that is sucking dick my friend. LOL, next time you try to talk shit, actually try to use something different then what you tell everybody else. Seriously you remind me of a 3rd grader who got pushed around a few to many times, so he talks shit on the net. Quite pathetic...

[QUOTE]I'm leaving my input because I know they didn't cheat..

I was talking to Wet Willy on AIM when he was writting his verse, he was showing me the punches after every bar that he wrote... Invektive wasn't even online RV or AIM at the time... This SO guy is just trippin hardcore because Invektive called his site wack..[/QUOTE]

LOL, if that is your evidence to why they DIDN'T cheat, then that is quite sad...

[QUOTE]word stop fuckin beefing with a kid who prob doesnt even rap
and yo, thats wack that you reppin 2 crews, hows the leader of a crew not even gonna be
loyal?...lol ssg[/QUOTE]

I rap too, but I guess since I'm from a wrestling site i'm fake, LMAO.