View Single Post
Old 09-28-10, 10:29 PM   #19
M&rk
10:23 till i'm 86

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Po
You all act like this is big news about facebook. Shit, any site where you give even the basic details about yourself can and probably is being monitored by the government. Any camera you walk past, they're watching you. That last 5 minute session of phone sex with your girl you had... they were listening and beating off quietly in the shadows.

shiiitttt, unless you're a freaking hermit living out in the middle of nowhere with no contact with the outside world, living off the land, eating berries and leaves and shit then there is a high likelihood that you are being watched.

its not big news when you're preachin to the choir, but of course we're being watched, expacially in america with our patriot act. they can do whatever they want to the citizens now. all phone conversations are monitored and saved. the few that actually are worth hearing about, they have key words that connect the convo's to more suspect locations, but all conversations are saved. they can even enter and look through your house when your gone with out a warrent.
what would hitler of done if all jews had cell phones tracking thier location and conversations? if they were all un aware, they'd all be dead, i'm just gettin my facts straight and makin others aware while gaining more info from people like talksic who know.
dont come in here actin high and mighty, this is bigger than your ego

Big Pic- Whore of the World ( youtube video)

Jesus saves, even from paranoia

myspace.com/marktimothyschafer
my reverbnation.com page
Send a message via AIM to M&rk Send a message via MSN to M&rk   Reply With Quote