View Single Post
Old 01-24-05, 10:50 PM   #23
La Cosa Nostra
Bangs like bikini attol

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by villagepimp
Okay... This site is falling faster than my dick when I see an ugly fat bitch... which is fast... so here we go...

Actually no its not, people just dont understand how to use these forums properly.. A lot of kids treat the forums like school and think its a playground. Not to mention people are too lazy..

Quote:
CREWS & COLLABS IDEAS:
Time saver for Strobe. I'm sure he loves all these crews pming him for Crew forums. And he can't enforce the crew forum requirements because he's way to busy. So here's the deal. A mod in Crews & Collabs. They'll clean up old threads... which is good. They will also investigate crews applying for forums since the crews would have to send the application to the mod. The mod will make sure crew meets all requirements, and would send on the Forum app. to strobe if it is all good. Saves strobe time... keeps out the newb crews.

Thats gonna happen either way. Just give it time and there will be mods in every forum.

Quote:
RV AWARDS IDEAS:
Can you all not tell you need a voting council!!! Graphics Awards!!! Earth to Willa... can you hear me. This is more of a voting council needed. Nothing more nothing less.

I dont think so, I think having more people banned from the awards forum for bad voting should happen. However if we have a voting council, then people will complain that their decisions were biased and they let their friends win.. Graphic awards would make a good edition though I guess.

Quote:
FRONT LINES!!!! OMG ITS A MESS!!!:
Yes it's a problem... We need mods. Sorry kids. A neutral mod... one who no longer battles and has been here a long time. They need to keep the Bitch Slapped Clean... and they can take care of some of the Battle problems. Cuz Strobe is busy with that... like he reads the votes that are being asked to be DQ'd because of adequate feedback. Fuck you could write a book on the damn battle and someone can have it dq'd. So that would help to have a mod who has time to do these things.

This is true, but not one mod, I think well need 3 or 4 mods for front lines. And maybe only 1 mod for elevated. But set rules that neither are allowed to battle in their own forum (which we would need a supermod to keep in control).

Quote:
FRONT LINES INNOVATION!!!
With the addition to a mod to the FL & EFL... you can do another amazing thing... make the EFL actually useful. Enforcement of the 3+ wins. But 3+ wins was back in May when you were good if you had 3 wins... lol... make it 5+... and move battles from FL if it should be in EFL. It'll force the voting to happen. Also start a voting fund... give more than 5 rv dollars for voting.... we got more money and getting it faster. so how about more like 500 rv dollars!!!! Strobe can put more money into the system no problemo... this will increase voting.

Well that would be all good for someone who gives two shits about RV money, but looking around, I dont think too many people do anymore. What I think is that everyone should have their battle credits re set weekly, that way everyone who wants to start a battle would need to vote on 3/5 battles a week.. And btw, I going to post this in the comments and suggestions later..

Quote:
ELITE FRONT LINES????
This is the biggie. They had it for a while on RB however I don't think it was run properly. You have to apply to get into it... and there will be a voting council. And if you get into Elite FL... then you have to vote on so many battles per week. It'll ensure activity in this forum.

This could work I guess. People would want to battle there because they get their battles closed quicker with mandatory voting. But well see.

Quote:
CYPHER... ARGH!!!!!
Look at the damn thing. It was run beautifully on RB. once the damn cypher gets to 10 pages... you move it to deleted cypher. Simple. Then you restart the cypher. I would personally like to do this one because I love cypher, but I don't do it because it's so messy. Trust me this'll boost activity...

Agreed, but again well have to wait till they mod someone in there.

Quote:
GRAPHICS... FINALLY!
I praise CProg for giving us a graphics arena. It's great... but it needs a mod.

Same as everywhere else, there will be a mod eventually.

Quote:
AUDIO KEEP TRUCKING!!!
I think the audio forums are quite well run... props to Phenom.

I would give props to Seventhird.. Hes the one that seems to be doing more of the modding in that forum.

Quote:
LYRICIST LOUNGE...
Another mod would be nice. Nostra isn't god.

At the moment this place is running pretty smoothly. But possibly I'll ask strobe to mod someone soon.

Quote:
HIP-HOP TALK!!!!
Mod please.

Agreed. Absolutly nothing gets done in that forum.

Quote:
Sign here if you down with this... and I would like to hear opinions cuz I want whats best for this site.
Signed: villagepimp, 9th Degree, wickedclown, J DOT, New Meth0d, Parallel, Personify, Socrates, The Dex, Final, Tha Sickness, Scareface

Basically I would sign onto this, but I dont think theres anything too groundbreaking thats mentioned in here to be honest. The site isnt dying at all and its not getting fucked up that bad, I think these are old problems..