View Single Post
Old 04-02-05, 09:20 AM   #25
B. Magik
Sam Dope

IP:

After I got home from school at around 2:30, I decided to call my girl...The phone rang about 18 times, so I hung up. Later, I called her back again...This time her daddy had answered and he told me that she was out with her mama. I was kinda mad because I'm always horny after school, but that's another story...So anyways, I called her back about an hour later, and he told me she was still out with her mama...I was getting really pissed, because she ALWAYS calls me like right when she gets access to a fuckin phone, so I was getting worried. Then, her daddy called me all nervous soundin and shit askin me if I knew where they was, because he couldnt get in touch with her mama. I was getting real nervous now, but I told him I didn't know and I'd tell him if anyone called me. Then at about 10:00 at nite, he called me again talkin about the girls were both laying in critical condition at the hospital down town. He said they were hit on the highway by a car, and then my on-coming highway traffic...I started cryin and shit cuz me and my girl have been together for a long ass time...I hung up the phone and then it rang almost immediately...It was my girl on some payphone screaming "APRIL FOOLS!" and laughing her ass off...I could hear her mama in the background laughing too...I was too relieved to be mad at her, so I told her I loved her and I'm glad she's ok and shit like that, and that was it...

CHECK THE FUCKING BEATS.

Send a message via AIM to B. Magik Send a message via MSN to B. Magik Send a message via Yahoo to B. Magik   Reply With Quote