View Single Post
Old 01-27-07, 07:23 AM   #21
Gen-o-Tonik
New to RV

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by So.Rell
I admitt the south is taking over, the only thing I must say about the south is this damn snap and dance music has got to stop I mean its good for the clubs but the video's and radio don't need to play that shit...

i meen, because thass all they got.. dance music.. t i jeezy and wayne n nem's the only ppl really holdin it down for the south.. but everybody else cant thinka nuthin else better to come up with then that dance shyt.. and its funni cuz, how is that hip hop in the first place?.. i meen, walk it out is a good song.. so is two step.. and snap your fingers.. and lean wit it.. but c'mon.. lol, just cuz u made a good dance song your whole album is creditable??.. nah but u cant say the resta the album is weak cuz the dance song mighta hit top 5 in the charts.. and mosta time it dont b weak.. but let wun of they other songs a been they first single.. they probably wouldnt make it.. just like rappers everywhere else doin other shyt wit they rhymes and cant get on.. like, me for instance.. lol

Official King of the Cypher.. Who wants to prove me wrong??

Send a message via Yahoo to Gen-o-Tonik   Reply With Quote