View Single Post
Old 01-29-07, 08:37 AM   #27
So.Rell
Mic Jordan

IP:

Andre 3 Stacks lol, Wayne, T.I., Jeezy and Ludacris (whether you like him or not) Are the only southern rappers worthy of being called Hip-Hop Artist...I wouldn't really call Missy Elliot southern cause if that's the case you would have to throw Clipse in there and they are Beast...

But I just noticed the reason why dance music is gettin so big is because the Labels are asking for more commercial music and when people think of commercial in the south all they can think of is dance music, I think it's because the South is full of the most uncreative people you'll ever meet, I'm eye witness i used to rap with a bunch of them and it was nothing but Crunk and Dance songs thats why I dipped they are whack...I mean what happened to songs with a message, Ludacris' "Runaway Love" that's a message and a hit, Ludacris' "Slap," everybody has a bad day so many people can relate to this song...I'm liking Wayne's M.O.B. campaign, most hustler's go by this motto and some times I just feel like saying Fuck Bitches, then my dick starts talkin lol. T.I. is coming different lil his next release is going to be T.I. vs. T.I.P. sure Cassidy did this already, but Tip is dedicating a whole CD to this so it should be interesting...And of course Jeezy the street spokesman not much to say about him he does him and the streets love him and thats what Hip-Hop came from, The Streets....We all know Andre 3000 is a king of creativity, "Hollywood Divorce" might just be a classic, his Love Below/Speakerboxx went diamond, thats a surprise, it because he had a lot of good message songs andit sells, so why do we resort to dance music just to sell records, Most of the south bullshits but the ones who are keeping Hip-Hop alive need to be noticed and rewarded.

Get the Fuck out the Ring!
"When the LP Rolls Out..
The Source will be Forced to make the Quotables a Three page Fold Out" - Kno of Cunninlynguists.
Send a message via AIM to So.Rell   Reply With Quote