View Single Post
Old 06-09-04, 08:31 AM   #5
.-beatnuts
New to RB

Ch Ch Check In

IP:

I’d grab ur verse n slice it with incisive incisions as these lyrics attack to make derisive collisions/
Envision ur body sliced in divisions…the battle just started n voters already know I’ll be the decisive decision/
I’m precise with precisions when shooting to puncture and rupture your molecular structure/
Fuck a fight…I’m the type that’ll swiftly snipe a bullet through ur windpipe at a secular juncture/
Battling me? If you were an old man growing you still couldn’t manage (man age)/
Continue arguing and I'd take your whole innocent clique out like collateral damage/
My writing can gauge n span rage to release rampage, as each page is liver then I am on a damn stage/
Battles engage…You win? That’s about as truthful as the accusation that Em didn’t scam Cage/
Del ur not popular and throwing 'paper into rotating propellers' wont get u a 'fan-page'/
---------lol-----pause-----ok lets go............
I roll with savage factions that peruse with ravage actions to flip on any mc/
The average facts son show that ur tossing senseless disses like throwing pennies at me/
U’r better off not showing cause like ‘freestyles in the park’ I’m ‘out flowing’ u at ease/
Fuck a gun…I'll toss you 'drinks from the bar' just to have 'shots' thrown at your knees/
Watch your life growing seize the moment that my finger gives the trigger a squeeze/
My vigor keys will defeat you…and that’s easier to see then spotting a wigger in Queens/

aight get ya spit in

g'luck nikka