Thread: free
View Single Post
Old 12-07-04, 01:38 AM   #15
Status
Ask About Me

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Da Vinci
Yea, I mean you could join another crew, and have to do this all over again in another few months. You could join a resserected crew, a new crew with a sick roster or any other crew that happens to come up, but like I said you'll be back here in a few months do'n this again!!! All TC cares bout is loyalty, there's a few other things like activy and skill but needless to say that doesn't concern you! That said, I want ya in TC, if YOU want to be in TC, I think you'll really like it, cause ya won't be having to worry bout the stability of your crew, the activity of your crew, if it's fell off, dying or dead. With TC, "you get what you pay for", that is, it's a long term comitment however you also peace of mind knowing that your with a group of individuals who stick through all the good and and the bad. Cause let's face it not everycrew will be #1 all the time. Our goal is to make sure when were not in that #1 spot were working hard to get back there. And the only way to do that is have a team who all work for the greater good of the fam. That's just what TC is for the fam, by the fam, and the people there know it. Not gonna lie, it's not for everyone, some like haveing a leader, and having ego' for those TC is not for them.

Get at me!!!

i want you to be real...is there those kids in your crew whjo think that they are better than everyone else and have big ass egos....because i hate those fuckers.....they think that they run evrything because there hot for a second.........but i still must explore my options