View Single Post
Old 12-26-05, 01:26 PM   #13
Dervla
Poet's Daughter.

IP:

BlackMage-Alrighty Like DQ said about jumping from one to another, and myself as a book reader I don't like that. Changing and going to another situation without giving out any specific details. Yet you had good Emotion, the imaginary wasn't good though. I like your flow, very readable. The complex of your piece wasn't there and it wasn't that very Much creative,like DQ said again "It's obvious both of you aren't Topical Heads". Ditto

Past Tense-GRRRRRRR. I'm not Liking the Imaginary here in your verse basically you, same as blackmage, is not giving out any specific detail in your verse in one event. It's cool to get straight to the point but fill it with details also. Alright I like the emotioin, kinda didn't feel at first but then you picked up at the end. Your flow was kinda choppy along with the Grammar mistakes, which is alright you could elevate on that.

Vote/ BlackMage Just felt his concept was better than past tense along with Emotion. Both not good at emotion, plus the complex wasn't good at all in both verses, so I had to go with Emotion and blackmage had that.

Pz.

ITawAPuddyKat: Yeah, I guess. But I won't be a Lesbo for life.
Smartone Freal: oh so u DO have plans of turnin str8
ITawAPuddyKat: Well Yes, Yes I do.
Smartone Freal:
ITawAPuddyKat: Lol, all smiles aren't we? Lol
Smartone Freal: lol yea i cant hide what i think bout u
Smartone Freal:
ITawAPuddyKat: ...Oh, what DO you think about me? Lol
Smartone Freal: lol sorry thats private
ITawAPuddyKat: EWWWWWWW..*Sigged*
Send a message via AIM to Dervla