View Single Post
Old 11-22-05, 03:41 PM   #4
∆ P E X X
Engineer / Club Promoter

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mad Dog
aight track...predictable in the angle you went at but

^ he said that about E.C's singing...so i wouldn't read too much into he's feed lol...

but if i'm real...good diss track i ain't one to hate for no reason...pretty solid verse...NOT the reason why i closed the battle...im made my reasons more than clear...nice try though at annoying me...didn't work though i'm still smirking dooms...

What are you...crtiticizing someone elses feed? why?

But yeah, I heard what you "said", but you go back on that all the time. I do see what you DID though - you heard the track, then didn't want the battle open anymore lol. It's self explainatory man. Your talk goes in one ear and out the other, lol.

P.S., since I know you're not exactly the brightest bulb in the box, but who dissed your son? I dissed you inability to be a good parent and your son's gonna turn out to be a white trash scum bag directly because of you, lol AND hate YOU for it, lol. that's disses at YOU kid. Oh yeah, don't forget me dissing your borderline homeless ass and the lint in your pockets you piss poof motherfucker AHAHAHAHAHA. How the fuck you raising a kid when you're broke as a motherfucker lmao. Oh yeah, and how your wife drills you in the anus while looking at your tatoo of the 2 dolphins, umm..lets see, your horrible facial complexion that looks like a polkadot mask on your zit-riddled face. Your inability to rock a mic in any way, shape, or form, not to mention you being so poor you gotta rap on your jobs computer when no ones around AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH. But I guess you didn't hear any of these right? Right, lol.

I Turn Rappers into Legends
Welcome to the Business world.

www.soundclick.com/apexx
^Make no mistake about it, the boy is a fuckin BEAST^

The Rush Ent.

Send a message via AIM to ∆ P E X X Send a message via MSN to ∆ P E X X Send a message via Yahoo to ∆ P E X X   Reply With Quote