View Single Post
Old 01-08-10, 05:13 PM   #9
_Talksic_
Addicted

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Indeph
That last part I agree with completely. The private property thing is one of the convincing arguments from communists. One thing I heard is that uhh, let's say I go to a river, I see it first. And for whatever reason me and my "tribe" say this is OUR river. And if anyone wants to drink from our river, they have to work for us and gather food etc. Why? What makes this river mine? Why should I have to work for you when the river belongs to all of us? And that's pretty much the argument of communists. The argument of capitalists is mainly why should you benefit from MY hard work? Which is also a credible argument. So the lesson is, nothing works and we should all give up.

the capitalist view is bullshit though,its his company, granted him and a few colleages started it..but who does all the hard work,who works the actaull 9 to 5's,us and who sits on their ass and reaps the benifits,the ceo..the whole idea of capitalism is bullshit..it should be all of our company,and another thing i hate is share holding,if u own 51 percent of the company and sells the other 49 percent the company is yours thats bullshit..

"the loudest one in the room is the weakest"- frank lucas..