View Single Post
Old 06-13-09, 05:37 PM   #34
LaTiNKiTTeN
...i'm da nicest...

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by J. Luth
lol you making it out that me defending him is so bad, no you putting so much effort into trying to "expose" someone. Whether it was adam, jtR, me, Cali, JET. I mean, it's stupid. Nobody cares. lol

I mean, the only people responding to it is you, Coke and that's it. So I mean, is it really worth it? We don't know anybody in real life here. So who cares if they are fronting or not? The main purpose of this site is to battle and post songs. Now if someone is stealing songs, biting lyrics, etc. THEN it's something to go on about.

But how somebody looked in HS, how much they make, who cares. Especially since Jett never bragged about being rich, far as i know. He just defended himself when people took shots at him.

It's like remembe that HUGE ass post Apexx dropped on you? Apexx my boy, but that shit was stupid that he took that much time to research you and shit. It's pointless lol

u know,u doin a lot more whinin n complainin in here then jett himself...n dude,u're contradictin urself left n right maybe u should just stop talkin altogether.

first u said he posted up pics of his crib n corvette to show he got money,now u're sayin he never bragged about bein rich.just in the other thread he said he gon stand on his fat wallet to make himself taller...thats where all this came from...if u cant keep up then dont involve urself

as for apexx he was the biggest front this site has ever seen n that gay ass post he made was all bs with 0 truth to it. he tried to pin workin at rogers on me, which was my isp, and found some pic of a mexican dude n said it was my baby father.there's a huge difference between makin up shit,n someone's ACTUAL myspace..............

now stop bein a lil bitch about bringin a lil comedy to this severely underactive board....u takin this a lil too personal if ya ask me lol
Send a message via AIM to LaTiNKiTTeN   Reply With Quote