Old 01-15-09, 07:19 PM   #119
Cola
Pushin it....

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by SPuL
okay

lmaoo

1. Great job making yourself look like an idiot. AGAIN, misunderstanding my point. If you read, which you're showing signs your skills are fading away, I said "It doesn't take a genius to make a prediction". Do you understand what that was saying? So great job coming back like "YOU'RE AN IDIOT, ANYBODY CAN MAKE A PREDICTION!" when that's what I said. lmao kid, you're a joke man.

2. I thought you left? Thanks for providing further evidence you love my nuts. Want me to snap a pic of my dick and upload it for you? So then that way you can tell your bitch to go sleep on the floor and place the picture besides you at night? That way it'd also prevent me from hearing from you while you fantasize about jocking me.

Seriously, at least other people know how to bring up points. You? You call the other person an idiot then repeat what they just said back to you and act as if you've owned them. lmaooo

seriously, don't even bother writing back. You're a waste of oxygen. I'm done responding to you in this thread. My condolences to your wife and kid. I'll keep them in my prayers tonight. As the great Revrend Tim Tebow would say, "God Bless."

i dont think you understnad what it is that you say in the context of WHAT IN THE FUCK YOU TYPED

you were MOCKING him for making a prediction

FUCKING MORON

i flipped that and PROVE that by your OWN mesaurment that ANYBODY could make a FAIR AND ACCURTATE predection based ON THE PAST OUTCOMES

which is what YOU STATED

you were, like yeah...anybody can just say...'oooo someones gonna whoop *instert name*'s ass'

well...yeah, faggot...anybody CAN say that based on the fact that NOBODY had seen them play...EVER

dude, your such fuckin punk

your the lil bitch in highschool that would flip on his own friend to make sure he dont detention in order to make sure your parents wouldn't be mad

grow a dick bro

its obvious you've never had to struggle in YOUR life

what other normal being would give a fuck about some college organization that has no impact on their life the way you do?

i bet if Bob Stoopes came up to you, you would drop down and say..please, i will orally satisfy you until you cum inside my mouth and give me lil Stoopes babies

such a rich spoiled ass kid, fuck off faggot

Destroyin Tricks on the Daily