View Single Post
Old 01-20-04, 06:10 PM   #15
INsanity
Light Weight

IP:

Duce:

intro is some crazy shit, the synth voice/string was some trippy shit man lol. drums hype liked them really high quality. the short synth has a nice sound however i think the melody when it first coems in shoulda been better. the strings in the back...not feelin them at all man. they sound nice but the note sequence wasnt that good. at 1:07 when the synth kicks in sounds fuckin crazy. really i dont think this really sounds "hip hop" but good none the less. I liked the sample u had in the back.. added atmosphere.

Sphere:

intro sounds aight still. the bass didnt really cut through cuz i listened to Lo fi. the scratch thingy was cool, that sample you used for the melody i guess was annoying as fuck. it sounds cool. it'd prolly sound better with somebody rappin over it but really i wasnt feelin it. However i did like the scratch at the end.

this was hard to vote on. pretty much cuz neither one really jumped out and kicked me in the face as a 'dope' beat. However i would prolly vot for Duce cuz he seamed to get more creative with his.

Vote=Duce