View Single Post
Old 03-23-06, 08:26 PM   #54
In-Vision
Out-Spoken

IP:

Oh, so "can't see you at all, are you in that picture where i can see peoples faces"
implies that I am trying to hide my face because I am ugly? Get fuckin real, stop attempting to manipulate shit, because you're horrible at it.
saying "damn i'm ugly" was a fuckin joke....the whole part with the "even with my goggles on" gives it away...who the fuck looks good with snowboarding goggles on? Nobody, hence.....the joke....god damn your dumb...your ability to read between the lines and comprehend is rediculously bad....and wigger? bitch, are you serious? first, i'm far from a wigger, i don't talk black...i don't act black...i don't dress black....secondly....how are you gonna call me out by saying...my disses are un-original...when you call me a wigger...1...thats not original at all...2...it's as far from the truth as you can possibly get...3....you actually are a stupid hooker, you're stupid(i've already pointed that out 10 different times with 10 different examples) and you are a hooker...you DO have a kid...right?

and what does bitten mean again? isn't that slang for plagerism? or copying?
thats my whole fucking point when i say....YOU COULD SAY THAT ABOUT ANY HAIR STYLE IN THE FUCKING WORLD....and if i had a camera, i would post a closeup of my face just because you asked...but i already have them....now, if you would really like...i can PROVE girls i've been with, dated, slept with..and all that....and than i can post there picture...and we will have the board vote on who looks better....the girls i've been with..or you...i don't reccomend that option...but than again..no matter how unanimous the vote is in my favor...you'll just talk shit, and make up excuses for being fuckin ugly....and i wasn't braggin about getting pussy that looks better than you...because getting pussy that looks 1000 times better than you, says absolutely nothing at all...

once again....all you have are mislead statements...because thats all you have to defend yourself

Time is not long, and indecision is hells cemment. So the well is rented, untill heaven is relevant. Untill then, to be eloquent, sex cells, so le'ts cellibate.

"watch what you watchin...fox keeps feedin' us toxin's..stop sleepin' start thinkin outside of the box and unplug from the matrix doctrine....but watch what you say cause big brother is watchin" - nas - sly fox

The I.H.C.J.S.F.M.T.R.H.P.M.M.W.T.S.M.S.I.T.F.F.W.A.S. O Crew
Send a message via AIM to In-Vision Send a message via MSN to In-Vision Send a message via Yahoo to In-Vision   Reply With Quote