View Single Post
Old 05-16-05, 04:40 PM   #35
J. Luth
I see dumb people

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Triple_N
^^^Who decides what is right an wrong to express?......isn't this contry about freedom of speech....an if all rappers stop glorifying pimping women...will pimping stop?.......brothels existed as far back as the 1600s maybe further if I am not mistaken<---now I don't 17th century english men was influenced by 50 cent....so what was their reason for pimping hoes?.....men have been boasting about sleeping with numerous women since the dawn of language....or what about mormans having numerous wives?....they love their wives but they got like 10 of them.....mormans do not listen to rap music but multiple partner is part of thrit fuckign religion...did 50 cent create a bible?....I can go on & on dropping examples of people that have nothing to do with rap music that are womanizers....fact of the matter is....rappers do not tell u how to live your life....they job is to entertain u...not mold your life...if you are mentally weak enough to be influenced by staged videos on your TV thats your fault not theres....stop blaiming others for the way of the world.....regards of what a rapper does male shovenism will still exist...period........NEXT!!!!!!!!!!!!

Once again this has been an exclusive with Triple_N

Yes, people have freedom of speech. But still it INFLUENCES people who are not mature enough to make their own decisions. I'm 17, by now I know what is wrong or right for the most part, but for kids who are like 10-12 who like to watch MTV, and shit all day. They see these videos and for them these are the "cool" people. And little kids do what they see their "Heroes" do. So you can't go on about how little kids gonna be able to think for themselves. And yes, there still will be pimps, but why should you spread the message through people who are seen as heroes.

but lol I'm like thinkin' of soo much shit right now, and my cell rang, so I gotta go. so i'll continue later. pc one.
Send a message via AIM to J. Luth   Reply With Quote