View Single Post
Old 05-16-05, 07:45 PM   #41
J. Luth
I see dumb people

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aurora Sky
ight well... that was too much to read, so i dunno if you said this or not but ima address it.... If you have sex, and you get a girl pregnant and you leave her to raise it on your own, i honestly hope you die rot in hell and get raped.... because if your man enough to have sex, but not man enough to take responsibilty for your own flesh and blood than your a fucking coward and deserve to not even live... Also..... love isnt just pussy cuz there is many times ill go to my girls house and we hang out and have fun do whatever you know, and we dont fuck, thats not what its all about, its about trust and loyality, being able to tell your opposite anything with out a negative response like being made fun of cuz something you think or feel, being backed up 100% by the person you love, and being there for them, gettin ass is just the other half of it, cuz i mean my girl wants it more than i do most of the time, but regardless i aint complainin lol, im just sayin love is love + pussy lol...... o yea and abortion is for cowards too...

haha... yea, I agree. But when I said love is pussy, I didn't mean love is pussy as in gettin' pussy, I meant about how people call a nucca pussy when he in love and shit. Sayin' that love is for softies and shit like that
Send a message via AIM to J. Luth   Reply With Quote