View Single Post
Old 08-16-06, 11:42 PM   #26
M Eazy
Put Yo Money On Me

IP:

Voted For: Clockwork

I give this one to Clockwork, simply because he had better/harder hitting personals...

No hate, this was a close battle, but Clockwork came wit it from start to finish.

Notorios-You had a nice verse dawg, but it was mad dull...boring my nig. You wasted yo first couple bars on his name. You cant do that and expect to win every battle. Matter fact, name play is old, so you should never start with that at least put it in tha middle of your verse. But overall, I felt you had a nice verse, nice personals that hit in tha right places, it was just boring. And also, your opener tells alot about ur battle. You first line seemed like it was guna be coo, but you lost it when you was finishing tha bar. You verse was boring, which allowed me to never really get into it. No hate, just a honest vote.

Clockwork-You had tha winning verse and took my vote, mainly because yo personals werent played, you dropped a personal and left it alone, and your verse wasnt dull. You had a nice opener that got me into your verse and you played it out throughout tha rest of tha verse. You didnt fall off. Nice shit, and nice verse.

Overall-this was a real close battle, but it came down to tha little things that clockwork did better that took my vote. I was feeling his verse way more.

No hate, just a honest vote..may tha best man take this battle.

-1-