View Single Post
Old 02-11-05, 03:54 PM   #12
Compose

IP:

im gonna try and get votes on here as quick as possible because i dont feel its fair for epitomy to get the win off 1 vote and i thought CounTREE Jay won this...

emotion-CounTREE Jay, without a doubt...the amount of detail put into this piece was amazing...very complex and it looks like you put a lot of effort into it and it showed, epitomy had a good verse too but it wasnt as complex and didnt feel like you had emotion...it felt like you were just talking with a pale voice you didnt have a tone that made the reader think hes sad, or angry etc. countree had this a lot and the detail put just upped it even more great verse countree...

imagery- CounTREE Jay again the detail here...throughout the entire verse in each part there was something in there that made you see what was going on and how this person was progressing into adult hood...epitomy i thought you had the most imagery in the beginning of your verse but i felt that was it...it didnt carry on throughout the rest of it

sorry i cant vote on the other aspects but i feel if you got imagery and emotion down you basically won the battle and this goes to CounTREE Jay for a great very detailed verse props countree...lets get some more votes so this gets closed

good luck
peace
I cant buy clothes when the manikins are watchin" -Canibus