View Single Post
Old 10-07-09, 06:34 PM   #4
JTR
Jack The Ripper

IP:

bud i dont care about being 0-1 from a no-show loss... on a site no one goes on anymore its not like records matter haha

you dont know how I can live with myself? Lmfao... because it's just an internet battle vs. some weak ass rapper who I know im better than and dont care about on a site I dont care about, thats how. Did you think this shit was that important?

Dawg, shut the fuck up talking like im gonna "bitch out". If I was scared to battle you, why would I set it up and then accept the battle?

You know im going to Tokyo in 7 days and will stay there for two months. Muh fucka im busy. I got shit to plan, people who wanna see me and chill for a last time before I leave for 2 months hitting me up, a going away party to plan, credit card I had to get registered, bills I had to pay before leaving, a memo requesting leave with the army, i had to organise a pause in my contract with the YMCA for the duration of the vacation, and I had to get some shit done with my passport. Ill record when im in Tokyo or maybe before then, thought i'd have more time but I dont, til then just sit there with my cock in your mouth til im ready to take it out and rip you up