ClasSick & Shake-Zula
Alchemist & TheKid_Sense
Balth & Omni Alias
Out Writcheas & Synapse
Erel Avent & Realism
iRAPEblacKKKids & L.I.
Chrit & Mimesis
Ken`Pho & Omen

You’ve got 3 possible tournament winners in this group, in the form of Classick & Shake, Erel Avent & Realism and Chrit & Mimesis. Mimesis is a defending champion of this tournament, who oddly changed partners, changing from 9th Degree to Chrit. You’ve also got the vets from Blunts Balth & Omni alias, they are both legends at that site. Then you’ve got Out Writcheas who is making waves on sites as Lucifer who’s teaming with Synapse who is up coming. L.I. is pretty good but I dunno anything about his partner. Ken Pho & Omen I haven’t come across before and lastly Alchemist & TheKid_Sense seem newby and I dunno if they’ll show. This should be a pretty tight group, but the 3 teams I mentioned should pretty much own it.

Erel Avent & Realism vs iRAPEblacKKKids & L.I.

Erel & Realism are a tight team, they’re both champs of HBL and they’re both good battlers. L.I. is a pretty nice head though I dunno who the fuck his partner is, and his name is ridiculous. Erel & Realism to win this.

nah man, i agree. this is the best tourney on the net right now, and potentially ever but you gotta see it through first, those fuckers ain't beating me though, i guaruntee that shit.
Send a message via AIM to iRAPEblacKKKids.