View Single Post
Old 10-05-06, 10:02 AM   #5
J. Luth
I see dumb people

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by A p e x x
damn i hate when you respond IN instead of TO my quotes, takes me mad extra steps to respond cmon man, help me help you.
lmao my bad, foo. this the last time I promise.

usually there's an option to turn monitoring ON or OFF for your vocal track. You gotta make sure that's ON in order to hear your self spit. If it's ON and you still don't hear your self, check your mic input vol and your Mix vol on the fast track, they may need to be turned up.

and word to everything else

ok, so I'm back after 2 hours or so up fuckin' around with the shit...

aiight about that monitoring thing tho, I searched like all thru the program, and then all thru my computer to try and find it, but no luck.

also, I couldn't find anything for recording input. The CLOSEST thing to it I found was ON the fast track where you can click it for stero or mono. I tried both of those to no avail.

but now something even more messed up started happening. I play a song or beat WITHOUT the usb for fast track hooked in. works perfectly fine. Then i plug in USB, and I try to play the song on windows media player, realplayer, even IN cool edit. and no sound comes at all. But then I remove USB, and it works perfectly fine again.

man i don't even know, shit seems to keep getting worse and worse everything I fuck with it. I'm pretty close to thinkin' that it could be the laptop I bought is fuckin' wack, and is reason for all this. Wasted fuckin' $2,000 on it. goddamn....

but uhh also, if you need any screenshots, or photos of my set-up, w/e you need to make it easier for you to see what's happening, just lemme know. peace

^wordddd

2x Best audio head (Jan '05, Jan '06)
KORV 2 Final 4
KORV 0 and KORV 3 Champion
First 1-2-1 champ

3x Best Audio collaboration... (August '05-October '05)
Send a message via AIM to J. Luth   Reply With Quote