Thread: General Chat
View Single Post
Old 11-12-08, 12:48 PM   #33
SUPERVILLAIN
~SAINT SINNER~

IP:

nick...

...i just peeped the "top 10 crews list" that you posted.

what can i say???

*raises his drink for a toast.*

on behalf of every current, future and departed crhymie: we are truly honored. thank you very much for the recognition and the support good sir. we will continue to do our very best to add to our legacy, expand our dynasty and fulfill our destiny. chuuuch.

personally, i would like to thank each and every crhymie that has ever marched beside me. all members (from new recruit status to legendary status...and anything else in between), have helped play an intricate part in the building of this empire. thank you for believing. thank you for your dedication. thank you for your sacrifice. thank you for your work ethic. thank you for your loyalty...and thank you for trusting me and all of the other c.s. bosses that have guided this family at one point in time or another. love is love. i salute you.

nick...thanks for the honest nod bruh. really...i didn't see this one coming at all. lol. i know that you have your differences with the team and whatnot, but i commend you for your unbiased show of respect towards the outfit. you're a talented dude...and...at times, you are either real chill or borderline dick (lol, no homo), but no matter what: you're a stand-up cat in my book. respect given where respect is do. i tip my hat to you.

sa-lute!!! *drinks.*

oh...
http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=116055
^^^...just to clear things up: i am the founding father of crhyme sindicate. i originally started the crew (consisting of my fellow cali/nevada mc's) in late 2003. through the application of the internet and the rapverse site/alumni, i was able to expand crhyme's membership from beyond a handful of core cats from 2 different states to being able to have affiliates worldwide. unbelievable.

the super, big bad crhyme sin, '08

QUESTION: Is it even possible to improve upon perfection???
ANSWER: CRHYME SINDICATE

"I remember this one time I thought I was wrong........but I was mistaken." -Unknown

R.I.P. Jonathan "ONE MAN BAND/TERUMOTO" Nigro. Goodbye brother. God bless the dead. One love.