View Single Post
Old 11-03-09, 09:02 PM   #15
M&rk
10:23 till i'm 86

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by JTR
I'm not trying to make a video or make it as a rapper. I got other priorities. I do this shit on the side. You do record a lot, I'll give you credit for that, but all your songs are weak and I can't stand to listen more then 30 seconds of it. I don't get how you can record so much but elevate so little? You know I've had songs here before, it's just the only shit i've put on here was my sub-par shit from a year ago.

and i already used this diss towards you, but i dont think i even could make it through 30 seconds of you shit, seriously. and i know this hurts your ego and it should, but i dont have an ego so don't even try to hurt my feeling, u are not goin to make a dope diss track to me because you are a little bitch, i recorded in my opinion, and my opinion is the only one that matters in my opinion, a dope diss track on you.
but please please please please please, try to record a "dope diss track" on me i will eat you for lunch again, and i'm getting better daily because i record daily, so even though that last diss track towards you was better than u can image i'd spit another one so far over you're head that it would take every out of this world metaphor from little wayne to try to explain it to you
and this goes to any other hoe on this site that wants to diss on me, i will ACTUALLY diss you back and i will NOT MAKE EXCUSES. i will come harder than you (period) because if you think what i say is weak, YOU ARE WEAKER, and i will expose that in you

Big Pic- Whore of the World ( youtube video)

Jesus saves, even from paranoia

myspace.com/marktimothyschafer
my reverbnation.com page
Send a message via AIM to M&rk Send a message via MSN to M&rk   Reply With Quote