View Single Post
Old 11-19-04, 07:28 AM   #3
Artik Phrost
+...Femin-iLL...+

IP:

i will never respect you so lets not pretend-g..punch clean jabs thru ya chin, E!!..
ya friend?..please!. fill ya wit led then erase just tode-scribe E lyke rehab attendees!!..//1
resemble a champ?..put ya vision on a surf board to see if ya got an Eye for tha tidal/title!!..
Eyvon off kilter wit survival so Phrost'll balance her arteries on a scale just to stable her vitals!!..//2
remove her hands from wrists so she not touchin tha semi's lyke drivers who drop class!!..
matter of a fact! knives lacerate her from asshole to apex is tha onli way she'll stayin, the top half!!..//3
i refuse to loose, dude...an im tha Violent Type so you can cross out gettin bruised boo!!..
cuz i prefer to cock tha nine and bust three in her jaw....to give her somethin that she's used to!!..//4
im best labeled text veterian...with a strong fan base, you'll get blown in the air-my-friend!!..
phrost stay behind tha scenes, so i'll dolly a screen through ya stomach lyke a televised ceserian!!..//5
just call me a pervert cuz it'll be speakers up eyvon's ass so I can watch her chest throb!!..
lyke banned members, suspend her from thread the watch e-go drop more than depressed snobs!!..//6
lift ya spirits with a fork lift until it pierces through and hurts ya soul! burst this hoe!!..
not well rounded N versatile?..watch me arrange ya life in various boxes, hows dat for sum personals?!!..//7 (SBF lookin..)

i hope yall caught tha wordplays.....
DOLLY: while the camera is on a tripod wit wheels, you push it forward and backwards....<TELECOM BITCHES!!>

..(.W.H.O.R.E.D.)..

Send a message via AIM to Artik Phrost Send a message via Yahoo to Artik Phrost