View Single Post
Old 11-07-06, 03:56 AM   #9
∆ P E X X
Engineer / Club Promoter

IP:

Voted For: Zone Out

Troublesome:Okay, right off the bat i see some "similarities" and "influences" on troublesomes track, but i'll let it slide

BWAHAHA yo troublesome your voice sounded hillarious comin on the beat. like a prepubescent immortal technique. vocals a little high, sizzle like woah. beat hits hard, but it's not a battle type beat. you come wrong off the beat and that's bringin a knife to a gunfight. lol @ playing with the kid concept. lol @ the lips jokes. zone met his dad lmao, it'd be killer if he didn't. some humerous shit in there, was hoping to hear something that'll break his ribs. damn, your voice sounds funny, sounds like uhhh...you sounds like having probs breathing, like a cancer patient or somethin man lol not to be funny, but your breath sounds the same like that lol.

usin that recording, i think that sample was kinda hot personally. that's the shit i wanna see this man get back to. basics! but that gunshot soundeffect at the end was fuckin parcheesy. typical as fuck and oh so weak soundin, like you recorded it off a clock radio. shoulda cut it before that sample and it woulda went out on a high note

Zone: lmao dude came in the track hillarious. too bad you can't mix for jiddack. lmao @ porkchops. haha @ raspy voice. could came with something more creative for that. AAHAHAHA @ babyback. good work on the "k.o." set. ironic, seeing that you just came off of one lol. too bad you didnt' have more emotion in the deliv, shit woulda leaped out more. you chumped out on that "beat the shit outta you" bit. haha @ hang w/sadaam lol ok breakin that one in early lol. your speech gets slurred in some parts man, you gotta stay on top of that.

Bottom Line: Iight, i listened to both these tracks twice. trouble's shit shit was cool and he flowed well but zone's shit was way funnier so im gonna have to give it to man. shit def aint perfect, but pound for pound zone gave troublesome the business.

I Turn Rappers into Legends
Welcome to the Business world.

www.soundclick.com/apexx
^Make no mistake about it, the boy is a fuckin BEAST^

The Rush Ent.

Send a message via AIM to ∆ P E X X Send a message via MSN to ∆ P E X X Send a message via Yahoo to ∆ P E X X