Thread: Rapverse Crews
View Single Post
Old 04-27-09, 04:47 AM   #14
Fly-E
Addicted

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amun Ra
well thats the thing... i could leave a few legendary crews or something like that and just scrap the rest and make anyone who does actually want to form a respected net crew have to fight their way in to getting a crew forum.

something like that...

My crew is one of the most active crews on this site were young and still learnin C.S. has been there done that they don't let no one in they don't know we give ery MC a chance to make them selves better includin my self. I stay active wit my crew if you cut all us than there aint points in havin a crew because no one will let young mc's in that are learnin. Do you know where im comin from? Our crew is developin and i don't wanna say the future crew of rapverse but i would say when were vets we will be able to hold our crew down. It was jus created like last year you gotta give time to build. ya C.S. is better but they are also always forever on and always forever gettin older a younger generation active crew is good for this site. So special request keep us on the crews.