View Single Post
Old 11-04-08, 06:34 PM   #7
J. Luth
I see dumb people

IP:

LOL dude, ESPN doesn't know what it's talking bout. Like use your head man. come on..

If Texas Tech beat a top 10 ranked BCS team next week. And depending on how they win it'd even MORE strengthen them. Also, the possibility that Alabama might lose @ LSU, and Penn St @ Iowa. But I doubt those two will happen.

Look @ the BCS. OU is at .82, texas is at .85, or some shit like that. Oklahoma is ahead of Texas in the human polls. Which is one half of the picture. Then in the computers they are 5th to Texas' 4th I think. You really think if OU looks great in a win v.s. the #2 undefeated, 10-0 Texas Tech team, they're not gonna move up? get real man. The OU-Texas game was a long ways ago. If you actually look @ how they do the voting, OU would be the highest ranked.

Texas play Baylor @ Kansas, then Texas A & M.

OU plays @ A & M, #2 Texas Tech, and then @ #9 Oklahoma st. Two quality wins to texas' none. You'd have to be stupid to think OU wouldn't jump over Texas with that finish. The gap in points is so small.

Look @ all the BIG 12 based newspapers, in Texas, Oklahoma. Look @ those papers. The papers that mainly follow the big 12, all say otherwise. Same with Oklahoma st. If Tech loses to OSU next week. then OSU beats Oklahoma in it's finale, and Tech only has 1 loss. It'll prolly be big 12 champ.

Texas needs Tech to lose twice, end of story.

^wordddd

2x Best audio head (Jan '05, Jan '06)
KORV 2 Final 4
KORV 0 and KORV 3 Champion
First 1-2-1 champ

3x Best Audio collaboration... (August '05-October '05)
Send a message via AIM to J. Luth   Reply With Quote