View Single Post
Old 11-23-05, 04:04 AM   #7
Mad Dog
...Belong...

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apexx
What are you...crtiticizing someone elses feed? why?

But yeah, I heard what you "said", but you go back on that all the time. I do see what you DID though - you heard the track, then didn't want the battle open anymore lol. It's self explainatory man. Your talk goes in one ear and out the other, lol.

P.S., since I know you're not exactly the brightest bulb in the box, but who dissed your son? I dissed you inability to be a good parent and your son's gonna turn out to be a white trash scum bag directly because of you, lol AND hate YOU for it, lol. that's disses at YOU kid. Oh yeah, don't forget me dissing your borderline homeless ass and the lint in your pockets you piss poof motherfucker AHAHAHAHAHA. How the fuck you raising a kid when you're broke as a motherfucker lmao. Oh yeah, and how your wife drills you in the anus while looking at your tatoo of the 2 dolphins, umm..lets see, your horrible facial complexion that looks like a polkadot mask on your zit-riddled face. Your inability to rock a mic in any way, shape, or form, not to mention you being so poor you gotta rap on your jobs computer when no ones around AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH. But I guess you didn't hear any of these right? Right, lol.

bold = the most hypocritical post EVER...keep it up dooms ya idiocity rates now gone up to 8 outta 10

A) Not borderline homeless i have no debts so i ain't broke as a mutha fucker my home computers being fixed so i use this one anyway in the meantime...

B) tat on my back is NOT a dolphin tat...it's tribal...but u'd know that if you'd have the balls to ACTUALLY GET ONE...

&

C) Your the biggest bitch on this board grabbing wins off people with no verse then whining when you drop a link with no song and complain when I do what a CPU program woulda done if you didn't drop the link...and your complaints are over a track which you EXCEEDED time limit wise anyway...

like you said actions speak louder than words...so i knew best way to piss you off would be to keep that battle closed...and make you look like a complete dick...and every post you drop...solidifys my point everytime...now be thankful i upped this for you

Quote:
Originally Posted by High Dro
furthermore, june 3rd is the only good day to be born

^ Amen Brother ^

Quote:
Originally Posted by ∆ P E X X
i'm still tryin to figure out how bein born in another country makes somebody fake.

R.I.P OMB

Send a message via AIM to Mad Dog Send a message via MSN to Mad Dog   Reply With Quote