View Single Post
Old 02-02-05, 05:15 PM   #12
M-Eazy
Banned: Cheating

IP:

Voted For: MetEoR-K

i voted for meteor, cus i feel he actually has potential to elevate, and be dope. if he stays active. that verse was nice, but i think u should practice more, and come up with more creativitie so u can become a dope head. i have a feelin abotu u...u came harder in this one with punches, and personals...but u werent consistent. u gota coem hard from start to finish, and u didnt do that...but i was feelin ur all around verse, and structure...
gutta-u had a nice verse. he did come wit it tho, u gota admit. that guta/bowlin line was a good personal, and creative. u also came hard in ur verse, but i think ur punches werent that hard. i think u shouldve came harder in that...but its all good. u were creative, i just wasnt feelin it, and i dont think u came that hard...
overall-this was a aight battle...yall came hard in some areas, but i still think yall should elevate more...

plz return tha favor on battle links in sig, cause i took tha time out to vote on this. and plz make it xplained, cause i explained this one...and no d/r, but im sure yall wont do that..meteor, good shit..and check out NOK...link in my sig, drop a tryout for tha crew man....

~1~
Send a message via Yahoo to M-Eazy