View Single Post
Old 02-25-10, 03:14 AM   #9
ILL GEE
ILL GRAMMATIX... any other questions?

IP:

wow... you do realize that having moral strength is NOT JUST MENTAL... at the end of the day you still have to act on it.... whether it be positive or negative... there's always gonna be a reaction to what you believe morally. Take marriage for instance... it's real easy to find some random broad to throw the cooch at you even though you know that morally it's wrong... how strong does one have to be to say no and go about their business... knowing that deep down inside they really wanted to slay the snatch and had a high probability of not getting caught?

There's certain females i stay away from just so that i never have to deal with situations like that.....ya feel me?

Moral courage trumps physical courage anytime... to act on morals is a lot harder than acting on physicalities... you're already aware of what you are capable of physically... morally?... that's a whole different ball game when you get put to the test.

CLICK DA SIGGY

"real recognize real but still others remain jaded
believing bullshit accounts of how "so-and-so" made it
there's a formula for gimmick emcees that are over-rated:
wackness created... payola paid it... and radio overplayed it"
Send a message via AIM to ILL GEE Send a message via Yahoo to ILL GEE   Reply With Quote